Thursday, November 17, 2011

Transcendentalist Shirt Response

Wearing my transcendentalist shirt created many reactions throughout the day. I was asked by students and teachers why I was wearing my shirt. I was proud to tell them the reason behind my shirt, and was proud of all the things about me on my shirt. Not the majority, but a few people gave me confused and strange looks. Even though it was hard to not worry about people judging me I am proud of what makes me who I am, so there opinions and looks didn’t affect me. To participate in this transcendentalist was an eye opening activity, and it was nice to express myself and watch others express who they are. This is a great extra credit opportunity, and I am glad I got an opportunity to express myself in a setting where even though I don’t mean to, I try to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment